Cottonwood Hotel rooms, and historic images, downtown Cottonwood AZ, Cottonwood Commercial Historic District, Old Town, Verde Valley
upstairs boutique hotel suites and room (units 1-5)
main floor/street side vacation rental (unit 7)
Todays upper floor Cottonwood Hotel boutique hotel has:
(1) small room (room #5)with (1) queen, original bathroom with clawfoot tub & handheld shower
(1) small studio (room #3) has (1) queen in sleeping nook, small shower room with toilet and sink
(1) studio suite (suite #4) has separate bedroom with (1) queen with 2 large night stands on both sides of bed, original bathroom with clawfoot tub and large overhead brass shower head, kitchenette/wet bar area
(1) apartment stye suite (suite #1) has a small separate bedroom with (1) queen close to wall, (1) small night stand on one side of bed, living room has single sleeper sofa, small shower room with toilet and sink, kitchnette/wet bar area.
(1) apartment stye suite (suite #2) has separate bedroom with (1) queen, large night stands on both side of bed, living room has two executive leather chairs, small shower room with toilet and sink, kitchen/wet bar area
The original 10 small rooms, during the 1940s, were renovated by taking 2 or 3 of the 13' x 13' rooms, combining them to make larger units. At that time is when they cut the small private shower rooms/ bathroom with shower only (no tub) in units 1, 2, and 3.
The small room #5 and Mae West Suite #4 have the original bathrooms with clawfoot tubs.
Our main floor, street side vacation rental unit #7 has a newer split bath, with larger shower and dressing area separate from the toilet and sink room. The unit has a small sleeping area with small queen near wall and 1 small night-stand, and a full kitchen. ***This is our ONLY dog-friendly unit.
Please see photos below or click on each unit link above and view each page slide show.